Bernie King – Northern Michigan Realtor® | Burt Mullett Black & Douglas Lakes | Sturgeon Pigeon Indian River | Acreage Residential Waterfront Specialist
About Bernie King, Realtor®
- Life long native of the Indian River area.
- Avid outdoorsman...I love to hunt, fish, boat and golf.
- Married with two daughters, one beautiful granddaughter and a new grandson.
- My first career was with Proctor & Gamble in Cheboygan then Cincinnati, and after an early retirement I decided to venture into Real Estate.
- Exceptional familiarity with the famous Inland Waterway. My first job at age 14 was at a Marina on the Indian River and it's been part of my life ever since.
- I have great knowledge of large hunting parcels, and I practice it regularly by the management of my own parcel in Pigeon River Country.
- I live in Topinabee and through many friendships have gotten a great first hand look at the "resort" lifestyle of Burt and Mullett lakes.
- Member of National Association of Realtors and Michigan Association of Realtors.
- Member of Water Wonderland Board of Realtors.
- Over 16 years of local "Up North" real estate experience.